Email marketing is one of the important things you have to know for your blog or small web business or Website. Many of us may lack good way of blogging or promoting their web business to gain popularity and more reach to the new readers or visitors. So for this case one must use the Email marketing to boost your response from your readers and visitor to your blog or websites.
Email is the main passage through which you can drive much readers or visitor to your websites or blogs. So if you could customize the mail rather than sending them as in plain paper will never put any impression to the readers. And in this way your reader or visitor will never visit the site again. Hence Email marketing has an important role to let your blogs or website grow.
Out of all two best email marketing platforms provided by various company but looking at different points, I preferred choosing Get Response, while comparing both platforms.
As you will need the best designing tools and option to create the email more attractive and impressive so more reader will come back visit your site or blog. Hence in this manner, if the looks and design of your Email will be more attractive than the chances for your reader to subscribe will be more. And to do such thing, you need to have a proper tools and option in the email marketing platform to make your email subscriber look better. Some of the tools like Email creator, Auto Responder, Landing page etc. is the important tools to have in your email marketing platform.
Email marketing platforms
As we have discuss above about the two platform, GetResponse and Constant Contact, now we are going to compare each of the platforms clearly in terms of the features both the company provide in the platform. And hence in this way you can easily choose the best Email Marketing platform for your blog or website.
Getresponse is one of the most used Email Marketing platforms which have about 350,000 happy customers in 182 countries and engaging subscribers more than 1 billion every month. So it will be safe for you to use this platform for your blog or websites. This platform has the most flexible features by which one can easily customize it and implement all the option to the optimum level.
GetResponse give one month trial for using the Email marketing platform and then the end of month you will have to upgrade into premium one. But in the premium software, you will get contact facilities upto 1000 whereas in the free trial it was only 250.
Why You should choose GetResponse:
- GetResponse is smarter platform that comes with mobile responsive technology, for the user to use them in their phone.
- It is provided with Email Creator, by which you can easily design your own mail.
- It has Landing Page Creator, which enable user to create multiple landing pages in the mail.
- It is provided with more 500 professionally designed email templates , which will allow you to send message directly from the built-in template without creating any emails.
- It has Autoresponder by which your customers will get automatic follow-up.
- 24*7 online support facilities is there to help you in each and every moment you face problem.
- 99% Email Deliverability, which allows you to confirm the mail is sent and have lesser chances of bouncing back.
- And also if found any difficulties, there are many tutorial videos by which you can easily tackle your problems.
- Just like GetResponse, Constant Contact also responsive to mobile phones but get response looks better.
- Image and File Storage is applicable as storing of any files
- Social media tools is another awesome feature of Constant Contact by which you can share and stay connected with the readers or visitors via social media.
- You can track clicks, open rate, bounce rate, forward through it. It’s really a helpful feature.
Email is the medium by which blog or websites can connect to the people and email marketing is the best way to get response from your readers or visitors. And you can also know what your readers want in your blog or site so you can improve and make reader friendly.
Hope you will choose the best that favors you and thank you for reading the review.
I hope you have a clear differences between these two email martketing providers. Both are good but I personally recommend GetResponse. Because it gives free 30 days trail without any credit card or billing details and there are many ready made email templates available for you. Also the plans and pricing of GetResponse are affordable. Another reason why I prefer GetResponse is because it has easy to use intereference and single optin feature.
Let me know your views about these email marketing providers. 🙂