When you buy a mobile phone, the price factor plays a significant role apart from the features and specs.
The majority of the Indian population are youngsters, who are first-time smartphone buyers. Hence, they tend to look for an affordable option to buy. For these young buyers, here is a list of mobile below Rs.10,000.
This post will help you find a smartphone that will please the young generation in every aspect. Listed below are some smartphones under Rs.10,000 along with their features.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 5 is said to be the best smartphone under Rs.10,000. It has a sleek design, good battery life, full-view display, and impressive camera quality. Redmi Note 5 justifies its vital features through its affordable price range.
Features of Redmi Note 5
- 3GB RAM and internal storage of 32GB
- 99 inches of vivid screen display
- Octa Core processor
- 12-megapixel of primary camera and 5-megapixel of front camera
- 4000mAH battery
The Redmi Note 5 delivers one of the best performances among the mobile phones that fall below Rs.10,000 in India.
- Realme 2
Realme is a sub-brand of Oppo, launched to compete with Xiaomi in the budgeted smartphone segment. Realme 2 with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage is the smartphone under Rs.10,000 with cool specs.
Key features of Realme 2
- 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM with expandable up to 256GB
- 2 inches of HD+ display screen
- A dual rear camera of 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel
- 8-megapixel of front camera
- 4230mAh battery
- Octa Core processor
- Fingerprint and Face scan unlock sensor
It is one of the handy mobiles below Rs.10,000 and suitable for the one who wants a widescreen display at a budget price. Realme is priced at around Rs.9,000 in the Indian market.
- Samsung J2
Samsung J2 is the right choice for mobiles below Rs.10,000, especially for the brand lovers. You can buy this phone in a price range of Rs.8,000 in India.
Vital features of Samsung J2
- 8-megapixel of rear camera and 5-megapixel of front camera
- 5 inches of touchscreen display
- 2GB RAM and 16GB storage expandable up to 256GB
- Android v7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Quad-Core processor
- 2600mAh battery
Samsung J2 features make it an ideal smartphone under Rs.10,000 that performs relatively good as compared to its price.
- Moto G5S
Though Moto G5S is not one of the new mobiles below Rs.10,000, yet it packs a punch. Its excellent quality and exquisite design make it a solid option for people looking for a budget phone.
Features of Moto G5S
- 20-inch touchscreen display
- 4 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 5-megapixel of front camera and 16-megapixel of primary camera
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage
- Android 7.1 Operating System
- Li-ion battery of 3000mAh power
Altogether, it is a fair deal for the price quoted as per the features you get.
These were the few mobiles below Rs.10,000 that you can easily afford to buy.
Still, if you don’t wish to pay for them at once, then you can opt for EMI option to purchase the smartphone.
How to buy a smartphone on EMI?
Shop for your favorite smartphone and divide its cost into convenient No Cost EMIs with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Its No Cost EMI facility will help you split the total bill without charging any additional amount. This way you can save your money and pay your EMIs easily. What’s more, you can also buy anything from 1 million+ products on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
You can go to any of the local store registered on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. There are more than 60,000+ partner stores in 1,300+ Indian cities on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. You can buy your mobile from Bajaj Finserv EMI Network on No Cost EMI in the following ways:
- Use your EMI Network card in swipe machine at the local registered store. After the transaction is approved, you can take your purchases along with you on No Cost EMI.
- If you don’t have EMI Network Card, then you can inquire for a quick finance approval at the partner store. To get the quick finance approval, you should carry a canceled cheque and the KYC documents to the partner store.
Bajaj Finserv also provides a few pre-approved loan offers. The offers will help you in getting finances easily and save your precious time. You can opt for a personal loan, home loan, finance on different products, and other financial services from Bajaj Finserv.
To get the benefit of the offers, you need to share a few basic details and check out your pre-approved offer.