Buying the perfect washing machine for your household can be a tricky task. You need to keep in mind several factors: quick wash, wash programs, hot wash/temperature control, digital display, protective rat mesh, child lock, delay start, and fuzzy logic. All of these can be pretty confusing for a layman; hence here is a guide that will help you to pick the ideal washing machine for your household.
Types of Washing Machines based on load capacity
|Load Capacity||Ideal family Size||Approx. Price range|
|6 KG||Suitable for a family comprising 1-2 adults||INR 8000 to INR 25000|
|8 KG||Suitable for a family comprising more than 2 adults||INR 15000 to INR 35000|
|10 KG||Suitable for a family comprising more than 4 adults||INR 25000 to INR 50000|
Things to keep in mind while buying Washing Machines
- The Material of the tub – The tub of a washing machine is usually made of plastic, stainless steel, or porcelain-enamel. The stainless steel tubs are the best in this regard since they can withstand high spin speeds and are the most long-lasting.
- Wash settings – Most washing machines come with wash programs like water level alternatives and gentle wash for fragile clothes. Washing machines with wash settings are the cheapest and hence the best.
- Spin Cycle- You should keep in mind that the higher the revolutions per minute, the better it will dry your clothes, depending on the types of clothes you want to dry.
- Fuzzy logic- This is the feature that selects the best washing conditions automatically, depending on the nature of the clothes you are washing. Fuzzy logic also regulates the weight of the laundry and consequently establishes how much time, detergent and water is needed to clean the load.
- Temperature control- This is the feature that will help to constantly regulate the temperature of the water, if the washing machine comes has an in-built heater. Hot water usually cleans your clothes better than cold water. A number of washing machines also come with a steam setting that helps in fighting stains and dirt.
- The type- Top Load washing machines are easier to handle and less expensive, but front load washing machines are superior in effectiveness and performance.
Some good Washing Machine specimens
Some of the best washing machine models in India which stand out regarding performance, efficiency, sturdiness, and affordability are:
Top-load washing machines
- Haier 5.8 kg Washing Machine
- Videocon VS60B11 Typhoon Plus Washing Machine
- Videocon VS60A12-DMU
Front-load Washing machines
- IFB 6 kg Front Load Washing Machine
- LG 7 kg Front Load Washing Machine (FH296HDL24)
- LG FH0B8NDL22 Washing Machine
Bajaj Finserv EMI store is the best place to buy washing machines, as it offers you the lowest prices, zero down-payment facility, and no processing fees. The customer can choose his/her product from a wide range of stores, and the product is delivered by authentic dealers within 4 hours. An instant exchange facility is also available if there’s any problem with the product or should the customer happen to change his/her mind. In light of these facilities, anyone aiming to buy Washing machines for their households should buy them from the Bajaj Finserv EMI store to get the best and cheapest deals.