Do you want to record your screen to save video calls, online streaming videos, or other content? Maybe you’d like to create content of your own by recording footage of an app or platform?
Nowadays screen recorders come in many shapes and sizes, and some devices and platforms have in-built variants as well. However, if you want one that is easy to use and at the same time has a versatile set of features you should look at Movavi Screen Recorder.
Due to its clean and simple user interface as well as its intuitive features, you will be able to familiarize yourself with Movavi Screen Recorder quickly. More importantly, you will be able to set it up to record your screen in no time at all – and can even get it done in under a minute.
Key Features of Movavi Screen Recorder
Within Movavi Screen Recorder you’ll find a versatile set of features that gives you the flexibility to control any aspect of your screen recording that you need to. With it you will be able to:
- Define the capture area to record part of your screen, a program window, or the entire screen.
- Select the audio sources that you want to record including the system audio or audio from external devices such as a microphone.
- Control the volume level of each audio source individually.
- Set the video frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for fluid video playback.
- Capture video footage from a webcam connected to your computer.
- Record keyboard and mouse actions by displaying keystrokes on screen and making the mouse cursor and ‘click’ sound more noticeable.
- Automate the recording using a timer or by scheduling it to start and stop at specific times.
- Trim out any unwanted parts of the recording after it is done.
How it Works
To use Movavi Screen Recorder all you need to do is launch it and draw a frame over the part of your video that you want to record. After that, you can check the audio source icons in the interface, and press ‘REC’ to begin.
Once the recording is done and you click ‘Stop’ it will automatically be saved to your hard drive. In the ‘Preview’ window that appears you can opt to trim the video then save it once more in a different format.
It really is that simple, but for more detailed instructions you can visit www.movavi.com/support/how-to/Mac/how-to-capture-streaming-video-on-Mac.html.
All in all, you can’t go wrong with Movavi Screen Recorder as it is both user-friendly and powerful. If you want to be able to record videos straight off your screen you should try it out and see for yourself how easy it is to put it to work.