For decades now Macs have been the machine of choice for creating and editing videos. With their powerful graphics capabilities it is easy to see why so many professionals opt to use them, and while you may not have the same level of experience – you can still use your Mac to edit and create some great-looking videos.
The only ‘trick’ to it is to choose the right software. In this regard, the Movavi Video Editor for Mac is certainly a top contender as it blends powerful and professional features with an intuitive and user-friendly approach.
Armed with these powerful features, you should have all the tools that you need to create professional-looking videos. Some of the highlights of which include:
- Adding media consisting of videos or photos and setting the aspect ratio.
- Trimming unwanted footage or joining separate video segments by cutting or combining them.
- Enhancing the video quality by adjusting the contrast, brightness, white balance, and other color settings as well as correcting problems such as interlaced or shaky video.
- Inserting animated transitions between videos or photos to jazz up the video and give it a certain amount of polish.
- Adding audio tracks including background music, voiceovers, and so on.
- Saving the video and automatically optimizing it by utilizing presets that support hundreds of devices and platforms including mobile devices and online video sharing websites such as YouTube and Facebook.
Whether you’re looking to improve an existing video or edit your own recorded footage from scratch, the Movavi Video Editor for Mac has all the tools you need, and then some. Essentially it can act as a complete movie maker for Mac that is able to help you to create business presentations, viral videos, and much more.
Because it is so intuitive and easy to use, even beginners can take advantage of these powerful features. Most require just a few clicks to implement, and in no time you’ll probably have mastered them fully.
Be sure to try out the Movavi Video Editor for Mac and don’t be afraid to experiment. As you start to use its features you’ll get a feel for how it all works and the rest should come naturally. Once you know what each feature does, all that remains is to decide what kind of video you want to create and then use the tools at your fingertips to turn it into a reality.